CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Looking around

+2
Myles (SAS)
Stockton12 (UTA)
6 posters

Go down

Looking around  Empty Looking around

Post by Stockton12 (UTA) Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:11 pm

I know all teams are full but im wondering if i could become an asistant somewhere if allowed

i have dds3 and looking to get back into using it agian ..some of u guys know me from NLL and maybe gah
Stockton12 (UTA)
Stockton12 (UTA)

Back to top Go down

Looking around  Empty Re: Looking around

Post by Myles (SAS) Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:34 am

Yeah absolutely, if anyone wants an assistant that's definitely allowed.
Myles (SAS)
Myles (SAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:42 am

I'd have no problems with you as my AC. I've tried to help new guys as they joins the league (did this with Rob) so they can acclimate to the league and get to know their team well before they do anything bad, so I think I could help you know the league, the teams, players, PB3 systems (seems you know them from other leagues anyway) and those things.. Also league rules, etc.

I'm also open to suggestions as I'm always (everyone in this community likes to help the others and suggest some changes, some things to be made for their teams), so I'd have no problems in working with an assistant till another team is open.

Great minds think alike as they say, and two's always better than one. Smile
So if you're about doing anything you can to win a ring in OKC (while waiting for teams to open) you can join me here no problems Smile

Also you can write some articles about the league so you get even more involved and excited to join Smile
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:I'd have no problems with you as my AC. I've tried to help new guys as they joins the league (did this with Rob) so they can acclimate to the league and get to know their team well before they do anything bad, so I think I could help you know the league, the teams, players, PB3 systems (seems you know them from other leagues anyway) and those things.. Also league rules, etc.

I'm also open to suggestions as I'm always (everyone in this community likes to help the others and suggest some changes, some things to be made for their teams), so I'd have no problems in working with an assistant till another team is open.

So if you're about doing anything you can to win a ring in OKC (while waiting for teams to open) you can join me here no problems Smile

Also you can write some articles about the league so you get even more involved and excited to join Smile

Phil was one of the founding members of this league and is a veteran in the NLL. Believe he doesnt need help:P.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Dennis (BOS) wrote:
Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:I'd have no problems with you as my AC. I've tried to help new guys as they joins the league (did this with Rob) so they can acclimate to the league and get to know their team well before they do anything bad, so I think I could help you know the league, the teams, players, PB3 systems (seems you know them from other leagues anyway) and those things.. Also league rules, etc.

Phil was one of the founding members of this league and is a veteran in the NLL. Believe he doesnt need help:P.

Even better haha
He can teach me lots of things and help on the way to the ring!
And while he knows a lot about the league and PB3, every one needs a little bit of time to "acclimate", so joining OKC Front Office should help Very Happy
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:03 pm

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:
Dennis (BOS) wrote:

Even better haha
And while he knows a lot about the league and PB3, every one needs a little bit of time to "acclimate", so joining OKC Front Office should help Very Happy

Wasnt an offense, just clarifying as you couldnt know Very Happy
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:11 pm

I'm waiting on reply from Orlando who offered first if not I'll join okc
Dennis I was? I must be getting to old I don't remember that lol
Stockton12 (UTA)
Stockton12 (UTA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Yeah, I think you're remembering wrong Dennis. I don't think Stockton was ever in the CSL before.
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by emplep7 (DET) Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Nope, Dennis is right. Stockton was the GM of the Celtics actually in their first season. If you look in the old forums, he had 129 posts and joined at the start.
emplep7 (DET)
emplep7 (DET)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Ah yep now I remember

I have joined Orlando as an assistant now
Stockton12 (UTA)
Stockton12 (UTA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Dennis (BOS) wrote:
Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:
Dennis (BOS) wrote:

Even better haha

Wasnt an offense, just clarifying as you couldnt know Very Happy

Hey did not take it personal, I was really serious about him teaching me some PB3 things! And did not think your comments were any offense, DJ Smile
Anyway nice to know we have a former great GM around who can step in for anyone that does not want to remain active here Smile
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:14 am

emplep7 (DET) wrote:Nope, Dennis is right.  Stockton was the GM of the Celtics actually in their first season.  If you look in the old forums, he had 129 posts and joined at the start.  

I see, Jon and I are the only guys young enough to remember things like that :p
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum