CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Bogut and Gasol Ready to Sign, Others Getting Offers

+4
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Jake0890 (WAS)
Roc Nation
8 posters

Go down

Bogut and Gasol Ready to Sign, Others Getting Offers Empty Bogut and Gasol Ready to Sign, Others Getting Offers

Post by Roc Nation Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Bogut and Gasol Ready to Sign, Others Getting Offers Warriors_bucks_461324165

Andrew Bogut has narrowed his offers down to two teams and is waiting to hear back from one of them before making a final decision. Either way, he'll sign tomorrow to a playoff team, anchoring their middle with tough defense next to an offensive big man partner. The talks are said to be roughly around 4 years and 50M, give or take.

Talks are heating up for Pau Gasol, and he's also ready to sign within the next 24 hours. Rumor has it that he's gotten a deal starting around 15M or so, but nothing could be confirmed.

Kevin Seraphin has also received a few offers as well. His reputation as a solid defender, rebounder, and capable inside scorer have gotten him a few looks from different teams. David West has also received a couple of offers.

Greivis Vasquez and Mario Chalmers are both being sought after heavily. Playoff teams are looking for these guys to solidify their backcourts, and both are being offered money above the MLE.

Lastly, Marco Belinelli and Byron Mullens have each been contacted but they both are willing to wait it out and see what happens as of right now.

Roc Nation

Back to top Go down

Bogut and Gasol Ready to Sign, Others Getting Offers Empty Re: Bogut and Gasol Ready to Sign, Others Getting Offers

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:01 pm

If Pau got a 15 mil offer, I'll bet it's LAL on a 1 or 2 year deal. They're the only ones with the reason or cap to do so.

Seraphin could be a nice get for a contender on an MLE.

Also, thanks for the update.

Last edited by Jake0890 (MIN) on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Bogut and Gasol Ready to Sign, Others Getting Offers Empty Re: Bogut and Gasol Ready to Sign, Others Getting Offers

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Nice report Card from the PA, really nice to know about Free Agent situations Smile
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeshowAK7 (OKC) Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Jake0890 (MIN) wrote:If Pau got a 15 mil offer, I'll bet it's LAL on a 1 or 2 year deal. They're the only ones with the reason or cap to do so.

We just want cap space to reunite Westbrook and Love Wink
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

LakeshowAK7 (LAL) wrote:
Jake0890 (MIN) wrote:If Pau got a 15 mil offer, I'll bet it's LAL on a 1 or 2 year deal. They're the only ones with the reason or cap to do so.

Over my dead body.

But Love over Melo or Bron? Really?
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Bron is re-signing this offseason or the next, depends if he's going to pick up his option or not... Better focus on Love hahaha Very Happy
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeshowAK7 (OKC) Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Jake0890 (MIN) wrote:
LakeshowAK7 (LAL) wrote:

Over my dead body.

But Love over Melo or Bron? Really?

Love is younger, more aligned with WB's age. And the storyline is too good Wink
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)

Back to top Go down

Post by orangeparka (MIA) Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:45 pm

I hope TOR is one of the teams Bogut is considering... I think they're away but do they have a caretaker GM?

And Gasol is pretty much gone. We probably offered even less than half of what he's getting haha. I don't think it's LAL though, as many are thinking here.

orangeparka (MIA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Pau obviously doesn't deserve $15m but if it's on a one-year deal then it makes sense.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice (TOR) Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:22 am

I'd be surprised if Bogut doesn't end up in CHA. Also whoever is raising the price on Chalmers... No
blackice (TOR)
blackice (TOR)

Back to top Go down

Post by orangeparka (MIA) Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:30 am

Rizzo (NO) wrote:Pau obviously doesn't deserve $15m but if it's on a one-year deal then it makes sense.

I just wanna point out how much playing for the Heat raises players' values. Pau was deemed overpaid and I could get pretty much nothing for him last Offseason, when he couldn't play much for the half season he was here due to injuries. Then at the deadline last year, I had a great offer I would've taken had salaries not been an issue. Finally he got a big offer this offseason.

Jordan Farmar's another guy that comes to mind. He was a midseason FA pickup and no one wanted him, then got a nice deal from NYK after half a season + playoffs with us.

Then of course, Isaiah Thomas, but that really needs no explanation.

So FAs, come to Miami if you wanna chase that next big contract! Lol.

orangeparka (MIA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:33 am

I just wanna point out how much playing for the Heat raises players' values. Pau was deemed overpaid and I could get pretty much nothing for him last Offseason, when he couldn't play much for the half season he was here due to injuries. Then at the deadline last year, I had a great offer I would've taken had salaries not been an issue. Finally he got a big offer this offseason.

Jordan Farmar's another guy that comes to mind. He was a midseason FA pickup and no one wanted him, then got a nice deal from NYK after half a season + playoffs with us.

Then of course, Isaiah Thomas, but that really needs no explanation.

So FAs, come to Miami if you wanna chase that next big contract! Lol.

You look like the Bulls from real NBA. Coach Thibs raised Nate Robinson's value, and he got a 2 year deal for above the minimum. He also did that to CJ Watson and is currently doing so with DJ Augustin.
Be aware when paying for Heat's FAs lol
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by orangeparka (MIA) Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:48 am

Sucks for us. Look at what we had to pay for IT and we lost Gasol/Farmar in FA haha.

orangeparka (MIA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 am

OP's Heat definitely raises the value of players. I mean I know if I am in discussions with Miami, which I have been multiple times, I know that anyone I trade for is NOT going to put up the same numbers for me as they do in Miami. I don't think others realize that lol.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by dapralbe (ATL) Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:50 pm

seeing the contracts are signed by the maximum Bogut hope no less, good job roc nation.
dapralbe (ATL)
dapralbe (ATL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down