CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Forum Colors

+8
Riot (MKE)
Jake0890 (WAS)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
Cyrisnyte (SAS)
Myles (SAS)
Dylan (BKN)
orangeparka (MIA)
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)
12 posters

Go down

Forum Colors Empty Forum Colors

Post by LakeshowAK7 (OKC) Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Is there any way we can maybe get a light grey background for posts made - something similar to the way RealGM has it, it's just easier on the eyes. It may be a cosmetic thing, but I hate blue forum colorways.  Evil or Very Mad 
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)

Back to top Go down

Forum Colors Empty Re: Forum Colors

Post by orangeparka (MIA) Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Yeah Dylan didn't we decide to go with the gray one? Haha.

orangeparka (MIA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan (BKN) Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 pm

orangeparka (MIA) wrote:Yeah Dylan didn't we decide to go with the gray one? Haha.
I hated the gray background.

I'll look into changing it Lakeshow.
Dylan (BKN)
Dylan (BKN)
Admin

https://csleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Myles (SAS) Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 pm

He and I talked about it and we thought the gray looked too bland and boring. Thought this was better. We can play around with it.
Myles (SAS)
Myles (SAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrisnyte (SAS) Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Can't we just change it to Orlando Magic colors? I mean we had the worse record in the league, we should get something special.
Cyrisnyte (SAS)
Cyrisnyte (SAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:01 am

Cyrisnyte (ORL) wrote:Can't we just change it to Orlando Magic colors?  I mean we had the worse record in the league, we should get something special.

Is Andrew Wiggins not enough? Because I'll certainly take him if you're not satisfied.
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:05 am

I really feel like the blue is a generic forum color. But whatever the banner is, the color scheme should match.
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrisnyte (SAS) Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:07 am

bestnamezRtaken wrote:
Cyrisnyte (ORL) wrote:Can't we just change it to Orlando Magic colors?  I mean we had the worse record in the league, we should get something special.

Is Andrew Wiggins not enough? Because I'll certainly take him if you're not satisfied.

Wiggins is already in town looking at homes as far as I know. Forum colors though, that is epic. Now don't get any ideas Dylan or Myles, I'm not trading #1 for my choice of forum colors.
Cyrisnyte (SAS)
Cyrisnyte (SAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot (MKE) Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:39 am

I have no issues with blue. I do think the font should be darker though, for some more pop.
Riot (MKE)
Riot (MKE)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:12 am

It appears as if the forum banner is stretching the page some horizontal wise...
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:22 am

bestnamezRtaken wrote:It appears as if the forum banner is stretching the page some horizontal wise...

I'm working on it. The whole page itself takes the 98% of the width always. I mean if you make the browser window wider the forum goes that wide too. So there's two possibilities there, making the banner not that wide, but in some big screens the banner will 'end' on the right side (it's aligned left cause it fits best the whole site, that is also aligned left), or make the banner wide as the test one uploaded now is. In this case if the browser window si narrower, it could look like the banner goes beyond the window, but the image in the banner will be centered so it won't happen that we don't see the main part of it.

So I think what stretches the forum width isn't the banner but the browser window, but if it does in under your configuration (another browser or whatever) please let me know so that I can work on it Wink
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:35 am

Unbelievable skills Jamal! I wish I would have your Talent! But Im okay I dont have it as long as you tikitaka guys let us win the World Cup this year..
Anyway, the Forum looks damn good! I love the Color Smile
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by emplep7 (DET) Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:09 am

Love the banner, but with the new red forum color, its hard to see when there are new posts within a thread since they are red as well. Is it possible to change that new post notification color?
emplep7 (DET)
emplep7 (DET)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:52 am

I was just thinking that emplep. That's the only drawback of having a red forum.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:23 pm

So, I was looking at the forums and I thought that if this was able to be fixed...that'd be nice.
Forum Colors P61vQJb
Seems as if there's too much wasted space on the left side of the main forums and not enough on the right side under the "Last Posts" section. It'd be awesome to be able to read all of or most of the topic title on that part. If not, no worries but I thought it was worth mentioning.
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myles (SAS) Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:43 pm

I agree but I'm not sure if we can change that. Same with the new post color thing. I'm looking around.
Myles (SAS)
Myles (SAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:50 pm

bestnamezRtaken wrote:So, I was looking at the forums and I thought that if this was able to be fixed...that'd be nice.
Forum Colors P61vQJb
Seems as if there's too much wasted space on the left side of the main forums and not enough on the right side under the "Last Posts" section. It'd be awesome to be able to read all of or most of the topic title on that part. If not, no worries but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I think I'm able to adjust that if wanted.

Code:
ul.topiclist dd.dterm, ul.topiclist dt {
    display: block;
    float: left;
    font-size: 1.1em;
    padding-left: 5px;
    padding-right: 5px;
    width: 60%;

Is just playing with that width atribute, lowering it, and the 'last posts' column gains the difference.
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Myles (SAS) wrote:I agree but I'm not sure if we can change that. Same with the new post color thing. I'm looking around.

From what I know about forums (not a lot about phpBB but more so IF and IBP), you should be able to change those.
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myles (SAS) Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Yeah I figured, haven't been able to figure it out yet. I'll ask Jamal or maybe Riot to take a look.
Myles (SAS)
Myles (SAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:04 am

If wanted I can change both the width bestnamezRtaken points out and the new post button color 'easily'.
I'll make a try if you want just to check how it looks like. I can change it back if you don't like it.
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:55 am

Y made the unread topic/thread icons a bit redish so that we can difference them from the ones already read.
I can change them back if they don't look right.

I also tried making the 'Last Posts' column larger, and I did, but that doesn't change the fact the the 'topic title on that part' still get's cut and doesn't expand to fit the column. That might be coded somewhere else.
I leave it that way for some hours so you can check it out, and change it back after that. Meanwhile I'll try to figure out where that text gets reduced...
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:00 am

Color Looks great Jamal! Even with my Handy its Easy to see with those redish Buttons. Great work Smile
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:54 am

Finally I had to move back the 'Last Post' column to it's original width.
The way it's coded, once changed it also affects the inside forums 'last post' column, and that other columns are coded differently, so it affets both in a different way.
I tried fixing it, but every change originates a change in another place and if finally ends up being a total mess.

Anyway, I managed to change de length of the threads shown in 'last post', and I think there's plenty of room for them to be showed properly, so at least we can now see the title in full lenght, it that helps.
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Jamal (NYK) wrote:Finally I had to move back the 'Last Post' column to it's original width.
The way it's coded, once changed it also affects the inside forums 'last post' column, and that other columns are coded differently, so it affets both in a different way.
I tried fixing it, but every change originates a change in another place and if finally ends up being a total mess.

Anyway, I managed to change de length of the threads shown in 'last post', and I think there's plenty of room for them to be showed properly, so at least we can now see the title in full lenght, it that helps.

Nice! Looks great J. You da man!
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down