CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Regular Season - Sim 3

+20
Dqchen87 (CAVS)
emplep7 (DET)
Jamal (CHA)
goikiri (IND)
andrei (MEM)
dapralbe (ATL)
Sun Scorched (NOP)
Dennis (BOS)
bt (SAC)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
BizGilwalker (HOU)
Cyrisnyte (SAS)
WillyJakkz (ORL)
Benripcity (MIA)
Dylan (BKN)
rh0xxy (MIN)
Jake0890 (WAS)
Higrade (LAC)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Rizzo (NY)
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Regular Season - Sim 3 Empty Regular Season - Sim 3

Post by Rizzo (NY) Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 pm

League Standings
League File
League Leaders

NOTES:

Cleveland - you didn't have enough players on your roster to have Waiters and Irving inactive so we had to put them as your 11th and 12th man, set their sub-out to 100 and reduced minutes to zero.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Regular Season - Sim 3 Empty Re: Regular Season - Sim 3

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:59 pm

I don't get how a team with Howard and Hibbert manning the middle can allow 124 pts to another one that relies on penetration from a PG.
We're going to change a lot.
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Higrade (LAC) Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Anthony Davis had a triple double against us.
36pts, 14reb, 10blk...jeez
Higrade (LAC)
Higrade (LAC)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Lost to New York, damn.

I had changed up my strategy to try to force Ricky Rubio into turnovers. Instead, Lin ended up with 5 fouls. Bogut couldn't stop McGee, and I'm still left wondering why Love isn't scoring more.
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Regular Season - Sim 3 Lakers – 89
Regular Season - Sim 3 Pelicans – 118

Anthony Davis – 25 pts, 19 reb, 5 blk
Marcus Smart – 21 pts, 11 ast, 9 reb
Mike Dunleavy – 15 pts, 4 reb
Eric Gordon – 13 pts, 6 reb

Great big win for my Pelicans as we held the red-hot Lakers to 34% shooting and dominated them on the glass 63-30. Anthony Davis was one rebound shy of a 20-20 game and Marcus Smart was one board shy of a triple-double. They are going to be awesome to watch grow together.

Regular Season - Sim 3 Pelicans – 133
Regular Season - Sim 3 Warriors – 136

Anthony Davis – 36 pts, 14 reb, 10 blk, 3 stl
Eric Gordon – 32 pts, 4 reb, 4 ast
Marcus Smart – 28 pts, 11 ast, 1 blk
Ryan Anderson – 9 pts, 10 reb, 1 stl

Tough loss to swallow, but we lost to a good team on the road. Anthony Davis notches the first triple-double of his young career in absolutely dominating fashion. I still love Gordon’s scoring punch off the bench and Marcus Smart continues to play fantastic at the point guard position. Hate to see us allow Kirilenko 24 points off the bench. Kanter backs up my divisional rankings by going for 18, 10 and 2 blocks off the pine as well. We just needed two more stops defensively to get a win we deserved.

Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Higrade (GSW) wrote:Anthony Davis had a triple double against us.
36pts, 14reb, 10blk...jeez

Unfortunately it was in a loss. He was sick of hearing Jake say that the Davis hype wasn't deserved...  Wink 
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by rh0xxy (MIN) Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:26 pm

We had 142 points in a 44-pt rout of the Kings. Hope this is the start of a win streak for us.
rh0xxy (MIN)
rh0xxy (MIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan (BKN) Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 am

Not trying to lose games, we're just really terrible. 0-5 now and got our asses handed to us 2 straight games.

And now Pat Patt is out 50 days with a broken finger. Oh joy.
Dylan (BKN)
Dylan (BKN)
Admin

https://csleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Benripcity (MIA) Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 am

Beat the Spurs 106-94. Rose had 29 points 14 assists 4 steals and a block, went 17-20 from the free throw line. 21 points 14 rebounds 3 blocks for Splitter, Hes on a real role so far. 39 points beetween Johnson and Allen. Saw everything out of this team i wanted to against a tough opponent on the road.

Beat the Cavs 102-79. 33 points 6 assists for Rose. Balanced scoring from the rest of the Bulls outside of JJ who had a stinker 1-9 but still got his 6 assists and 5 boards.
Benripcity (MIA)
Benripcity (MIA)

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 am

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:I don't get how a team with Howard and Hibbert manning the middle can allow 124 pts to another one that relies on penetration from a PG.
We're going to change a lot.

Cause just like I told Biz via pm during negotiating with him Paul Millsap is good but his # of shot attempts took away from Paul George developing for an entire yr. They both put up 14 each, Dwight 10, not enough then add Derrick Williams as a starter to that mix and it's not too efficient causing them guys to get mad on D and not man up with Gold Bond Lotion... plus you came in cocky as hell thinking it was gonna be a cakewalk due to the name brand guys you have.

Also Westrook is a beast and he's got very smart players around him, that Lakers squad is dangerous, no shame losing to them on the road homie.

I'm sure you'll figure out a way to figure it out cause you definitely have the personnel, just gotta continue to figure out strategy etc.

Good luck man.

Great sims tonite, can't believe Tim Duncan is now a reserve... I love that guy's game.

WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:44 am

Yeah, sure Willy. We're gonna find the right rotation, though, we're gonna figure it out. Yeah, losing to LA on the road is nothing to be ashamed of. Still, we're gonna do many changes for this sim. Let's see if it works against SA.
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrisnyte (SAS) Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:48 am

Orlando now 1-3

I knew there would be some ugly games for the Magic and this was one of them…

Cleveland 127 @ Orlando 106

Shane Larkin played well for us with 23 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds and only 1 turnover. Noel is out injured and Bass filling in for him managed 3 rebounds in 29 minutes of action. Wiggins shot the ball poorly, going 5 of 14 from the floor. So far, Giannis is having a hard time playing the two guard, he only scored 5 points but did have 7 rebounds. Next up we have Brooklyn at home.
Cyrisnyte (SAS)
Cyrisnyte (SAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by BizGilwalker (HOU) Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:52 am

OH MY GOD LEBRON

Indiana moves to 4-0 after wins over Atlanta and Boston

Lebron scored 56 on 21/29 shooting to beat Atlanta by 8. On the flip side, Demarcus Cousins led ATL with 45/14 and 6 blocks on 15/31 shooting. Wish I could see this game live.  Very Happy 

Following up this impressive showing, Lebron and company destroyed Boston 105-72, with Lebron leading Indiana with 31/9/8/4.

Though four wins, Lebron James is averaging 40.0 points per game.
BizGilwalker (HOU)
BizGilwalker (HOU)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:22 am

Lost a tough game to the defending champs in the Heat. Nik Vuc had a field day against them though going for 22 points and 14 rebounds. OJ Mayo dropped in 21 points on 5-8 from downtown. Gasol added in 17 points and 6 boards. David West with a double double, 12 points, 12 rebounds. We out rebounded them too by 7. I like the effort by our guys in this game though.
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by bt (SAC) Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:45 am

We're struggling a lot but just realised we're running a standard set of strats. Hopefully a tweak there can improve things.
bt (SAC)
bt (SAC)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:20 am

Wow. Considering to give up. This team will never be a great Playoff team. There are way to many established teams that had already great players.
And now there are teams like the NOP or Orlando on their way to the top too and those teams have just #1 picks on board.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Scorched (NOP) Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:59 am

Nice win to hand BKN their first loss of the season. Have some slight tweaks to make before I let these guys try and prove themselves as a team before screwing with the rotation and strategy again.

MKG is on a tear.
Sun Scorched (NOP)
Sun Scorched (NOP)

Back to top Go down

Post by dapralbe (ATL) Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:30 am

This sim loss vs denver on the road 91-87. The key was  31 turnovers 9 conley, holiday played great match vs conley.
Utah 48, 5 percentage in shoots but only 66 shoots in the game,
Denver 42 percentage, but 81 shoots and 18 turnovers.
Only loss by 4 points on the road, is not terrible.
We have improved tbe turnovers.
We forgot said that loss dejuan blair by a period for 69 days, we will put a new deep chart,
Tonigth we play at home two importants games vs portland and houston.
dapralbe (ATL)
dapralbe (ATL)

Back to top Go down

Post by BizGilwalker (HOU) Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:53 am

Us and Denver are the only undefeated teams left! Who loses first?
BizGilwalker (HOU)
BizGilwalker (HOU)

Back to top Go down

Post by andrei (MEM) Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:06 am

win vs MEM - 93-120

Lillard dominated with 35 and we outrebounded MEM 60-36 and held them to 35% shooting. Harris led the way with 13 boards but three other players grabbed at least 8. Bradley continues to struggle mightily on offense with a 1-11 shooting night but he will get into the rhythm as the season moves along. Good contribution from Lou Will off the bench with 14 and shot 6 threes which is what I want from him. Henson continues to play tough D off the bench with 8p, 8r and 4 blocks.
andrei (MEM)
andrei (MEM)

Back to top Go down

Post by andrei (MEM) Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 am

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:Yeah, sure Willy. We're gonna find the right rotation, though, we're gonna figure it out. Yeah, losing to LA on the road is nothing to be ashamed of. Still, we're gonna do many changes for this sim. Let's see if it works against SA.

Just to let you know man - you are in the same situation as me last season. Experiment - change your rotation/strategy. It may take a while but it is worth it. Last season, I was below 50% in terms of win/lose in December and then it took all the way to February until I found the rotation/strategy that produced some wins.
andrei (MEM)
andrei (MEM)

Back to top Go down

Post by goikiri (IND) Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:31 am

GSW 106 @ BRO 119

Rondo : 16 pts, 7 reb, 18 ast
Gay & Boozer : 58 pts
Adreian Payne : 5/5 FG in 8 mins

Rondo defended well Curry (only 9 points) and the high post working, the only problem was Brook Lopez 2/11 FG and 6 fouls. Please, not to appoint MVP of the sim week never  Very Happy 

BRO 106 @ CHA 117 (OT)

Rondo : 20 pts, 14 reb, 9 ast
Brooks : 18 pts

Brooklyn was tired into Overtime. I know MKG should make excellent defense over Gay. I think CHA is one of the worst rivals for my team. Brook Lopez only caught 3 rebs in 32 mins.
goikiri (IND)
goikiri (IND)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:34 am

L: New York Knicks 107 @ 119 Houston Rockets
Ricky Rubio: 15 points, 10 asists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals

Once again a horrible first quarter (17-37), killed all our options in the game. We did try to come back, winning the 2nd and 4th, and trailing just for 1 point in the 3rd, but it wasn't enough to cut that 20 point deficit, that even got will 27 in the first minutes of the second.
Ricky had some foul trouble, as he played limited minutes, but even with that he managed to produce a double double with 15 points and 10 dimes. But apart from him no other player produced much. Maybe Chase, with 14 points and 4/6 shooting from beyond the three point line, but he fouled out in 26 minutes. At least Babbitt did well to in the minutes he played, going 3/5 from three and a layup for 11 points off the bench.

Looking at how bad we played it wasn't that bad of a loss. Hopefully we can win the game the next time we meet!

W: New York Knicks 107 @ Minnesota Timberwolves 93
Ricky Rubio: 17 points, 22 asists, 4 rebounds, 3 steals
JaVale McGee: 31 points, 11 rebs
Kosta Koufos: 10 points, 10 rebs

We got some dates inked in red in our schedule before the season got started. But after the first two key matchups we've started thinking that Ricky is the one having those dates marked in his mind.
On the first one he went for a triple-double, and now he gets a career high 22 dimes in the second one!! I already knew he loved the pressure and performed best in key games, but the kid is even surprising me  Surprised 

Regular Season - Sim 3 Ricky-rubio-minnesota1
Ricky was a fan favourite in Minnesota and fans still love the kid even if he plays for the Knicks now

The night started well for Rubio in his first game back in Minnesota as a Knick. Fans received him with a warm welcome, letting him know they didn't want him out.
So once the game started the young Knickerbocker felt like at home @Target Center, and really played like it.

Knicks won all four quarters and dominated the game from the start thanks to Ricky's distribution. JaVale had himself another monster game with 31 points and 11 rebounds, proving that he loves playing with our PG from El Masnou.

Bosh also did a great job slowing down Love. Kevin went for 22 points but it wasn't a great night for him (9/23, including 3/9 from 3PT). Chris also scored 16 on a much productive 6/10 shooting.
Finally Lin was overshadowed by Rubio's performance. Parsons did well with 23 points, 5 rebs and 4 dimes, but Chase had and even more effective night for us going 7/9 from the field for 16, so we somehow didn't have a mismatch there. And the last former Knick Jamaal got the worst part. After being a starter in New York he saw his minutes decreased playing of the bench now in Minnesota. Franklin had just 8 minutes to prove his level tonight. Hopefully the Wolves will find him more minutes in the rotation like in previous games, cause this kid really makes them better an is a luxury having him off the bench.

So overall it was a good sim for us. We faced two tough western conference teams on the road, so getting a W back home was what we were expecting from the short west road trip. We're now headed back home to host the Bucks. After that we'll be flying to Indiana to face LeBron and then we've got Boston, Miami and OKC back home again. We'll see how it goes, and if we can surprise any of those great teams coming next!

Last edited by Jamal (NYK) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by emplep7 (DET) Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:12 am

Beat the struggling Suns behind Melo's 46 points against Otto Porter. Our division looks like its going to be a battle through and through so its going to be an interesting year for sure. A big match up against the 4-1 Bulls coming up.
emplep7 (DET)
emplep7 (DET)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dqchen87 (CAVS) Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 am

4-0!
One of two remaining undefeated team.
Beat Kings on the road.
Then defeated Jazz in a close-game at home.
We are 3-0 at home with the T-Wolves coming, which will be a tough game.
Dqchen87 (CAVS)
Dqchen87 (CAVS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next