CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Activity Report

+5
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
dapralbe (ATL)
Dylan (BKN)
Dennis (BOS)
Rizzo (NY)
9 posters

Go down

Activity Report Empty Activity Report

Post by Rizzo (NY) Fri May 23, 2014 10:51 am

Just to give everyone a heads up on where they stand with the activity in the league, I went ahead and compiled a list of information based on every team's activity throughout the season thus far. I omitted Season Previews as part of the articles because it is a requirement. If you see any information that is incorrect, please PM me and I will update it. This is up to date as of Sim #32.

Activity Report 6vyHufa

Last edited by Rizzo (NO) on Fri May 23, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Activity Report Empty Re: Activity Report

Post by Dennis (BOS) Fri May 23, 2014 11:01 am

I believe SIM results commentation should be included. Would only be fair for guys that comment every SIM. That way it looks Im active, but before today/yesterday I didnt even take a look at the Standings for a month or so. There are guys way more active like me, though they didnt write as much articles.

Anyway a great overview!
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan (BKN) Fri May 23, 2014 11:09 am

This is just to give everyone an idea of what people have been writing. We will be doing a more in-depth membership table like we do every season.
Dylan (BKN)
Dylan (BKN)
Admin

https://csleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dapralbe (ATL) Fri May 23, 2014 11:35 am

This is good idea, i have three o four wiretaps, but put 0
Gordon hayward rumors stevenson and udonis haslem and utah roster 2014-2015 explain, althought i don't know when you count. The two past weeks only one insider.
dapralbe (ATL)
dapralbe (ATL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Fri May 23, 2014 11:45 am

Updated. Sorry, I don't know why it cut off the Sim Results column the first time.

dapralbe (UTAH) wrote:This is good idea, i have three o four wiretaps, but put 0
Gordon hayward rumors stevenson and udonis haslem and utah roster 2014-2015 explain, althought i don't know when you count.   The two past weeks only one insider.

I started counting from the day of the first sim (April 18th I believe). Just wanted to see what the activity was like from the start of the regular season to now.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Fri May 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Wow, rizzo just added the results commentation? Great work bro, how fast!
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Fri May 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Nice, one of seven that's posted at least 30 times in the sim discussion...The one I missed, I didn't have any games, lol.

I've got an article in the process right now and then hopefully, I'll be able to get on a regular schedule for a couple league wide articles. Very Happy
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Fri May 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Dennis (BOS) wrote:Wow, rizzo just added the results commentation? Great work bro, how fast!
Lmao! It was already done but was cut off the screen for some reason. I don't work that fast lol.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by dapralbe (ATL) Fri May 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Ok rizzo thank your efficiency is very good as your pelicans Smile
I will writte more articles with help google translate obviusly.
Normally i try writte only with my english but is very bad sorry guys. But every day i learn a new think with your opinions.
dapralbe (ATL)
dapralbe (ATL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Fri May 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Rizzo (NO) wrote:
Dennis (BOS) wrote:Wow, rizzo just added the results commentation? Great work bro, how fast!
Lmao! It was already done but was cut off the screen for some reason. I don't work that fast lol.

Ah okay! Was shocked how fast you are, haha.

dapralbe (UTAH) wrote:Ok rizzo thank your efficiency is very good as your pelicans Smile
I will writte more articles with help google translate obviusly.
Normally i try writte only with my english but is very bad sorry guys.  But every day i learn a new think with your opinions.

Its good to see pretty active guys like you, Marcos or tanner joined the league. About your english, mine isnt the best either. But its improving with every article I write. At least it feels like that. So just keep it going and try your best. im pretty sure Nobody will get mad if your article isnt the finest english Smile.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by andrei (MEM) Fri May 23, 2014 1:24 pm

wow, I lead the league in Wiretaps - very impressed with myself and should add a few more just to celebrate Smile
andrei (MEM)
andrei (MEM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri May 23, 2014 2:01 pm

Hahahaha
Most of my wiretaps are bigger than most insiders but I consider the subject not thaaaat important so I put it on Wiretaps

Pretty happy with my contributions and with the fact that I feel my English is improving every day with you guys!

Hope I can contribute with even more articles and comments, just wanna try to help making this league as good as it can possible be!
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri May 23, 2014 2:04 pm

And I'm pretty sure I'd lead any kind of "sent PMs" category by far LOL
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Higrade (LAC) Fri May 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Well...Memphis and Cleveland seem to stand out  Rolling Eyes 
Higrade (LAC)
Higrade (LAC)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Fri May 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Higrade (GSW) wrote:Well...Memphis and Cleveland seem to stand out  Rolling Eyes 

Yeah...and I would even add Washington and Denver as well...Which surprises me because it seems like I see Washington post more often...weird. silent 
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Sat May 24, 2014 11:15 am

bestnamezRtaken (DAL) wrote:
Higrade (GSW) wrote:Well...Memphis and Cleveland seem to stand out  Rolling Eyes 

Yeah...and I would even add Washington and Denver as well...Which surprises me because it seems like I see Washington post more often...weird. silent 

I was actually very surprised when I did the research at the numbers for WAS as well. I could have sworn I saw more from Q in the sim results threads but I guess I was wrong. The other three though...
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice (TOR) Sat May 24, 2014 11:23 am

Sorry guys, I haven't been turning in articles like I used to. I was working on a league overview, but I've turned it into an ESPN style "State of the Franchise" article for each team with roster breakdown, a win-now or rebuilding part depending on the team, a player to watch and the overall "health" of the franchise moving forward. It's a somewhat ambitious piece but hopefully it sparks discussion since all teams are included.

I'll try to get it up soon!
blackice (TOR)
blackice (TOR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Sat May 24, 2014 11:34 am

Rizzo (NO) wrote:
bestnamezRtaken (DAL) wrote:

I was actually very surprised when I did the research at the numbers for WAS as well. I could have sworn I saw more from Q in the sim results threads but I guess I was wrong. The other three though...

Just dont kick again guys before an important trade-date, would absolutely kill myself if my finished day90 trades get cancelled again ^^..

blackice (ATL) wrote:Sorry guys, I haven't been turning in articles like I used to. I was working on a league overview, but I've turned it into an ESPN style "State of the Franchise" article for each team with roster breakdown, a win-now or rebuilding part depending on the team, a player to watch and the overall "health" of the franchise moving forward. It's a somewhat ambitious piece but hopefully it sparks discussion since all teams are included.

I'll try to get it up soon!

Looking forward to this, I believe it will be epic! Wasnt active too lately, I need to get an article up again too.
But "sometimes" life comes first.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down