CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Rockets | Suns

3 posters

Go down

Rockets | Suns Empty Rockets | Suns

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:28 am

Rockets trade:
Zaza Pachulia $1,900,000
Bucks 2016 2nd Rd Pick

Suns trade:
Kelly Olynyk $950,000

We move a very good veteran in Zaza Pachulia and the Bucks 2016 2nd to secure a younger player in Kelly Olynyk who intrigues me with his PAS FT and IQ and we feel he has a very good skillset for what would be required of him while giving him the opportunity to grow with some of our younger core guys.

Good dealing again Jestor.
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Rockets | Suns Empty Re: Rockets | Suns

Post by Jestor (LAL) Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 am

Suns confirm. While I love Olynyk's offensive potential and his passing ability, the truth of the matter is, he still needs a lot of pref work to maximize his potential, and I'm already working on making Sully and McGary as efficient as can be, and will probably need to tailor AB15 some more as well.

Zaza upgrades our post bench defense and has massively brilliant foul drawing ability, the latter of which is a key part of a lot of my teams. His shooting stinks, but his scoring rating is lower than Olynyk's, who I was able to limit to 5 FGA/game, so it's a matter of reworking the sub matrix to ensure he's the last guy to take a shot, which will be easy enough to do.

Zaza also has a 1.9 million PO, so maybe he opts out this year for another million in cap space over and above what we had before. If not, I'm shedding Olynyk's final year of $1.8 million in Year 3, precisely when I need to re-sign Marshall and Sully, so that works too.

Bucks will be better next year than they are this season, but I'm hoping that 2nd can be a decent one. Plus, with now 4 second round picks in the 2016 draft, we'll have a lot of ammo to be able to move up and get a guy we really like. Also, that stupid all draftees with max year contracts RFAs has made 2nds more valuable than they were in the past.
Jestor (LAL)
Jestor (LAL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan (BKN) Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:33 am

APPROVED
Dylan (BKN)
Dylan (BKN)
Admin

https://csleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down