CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Regular Season - Sim 50

+16
Querejeta (WAS)
goikiri (IND)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Cyrisnyte (SAS)
Jestor (LAL)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
dapralbe (ATL)
BizGilwalker (HOU)
bt (SAC)
Rizzo (NY)
rh0xxy (MIN)
blackice (TOR)
Higrade (LAC)
RobIII(GSW)
Jake0890 (WAS)
Dylan (BKN)
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Regular Season - Sim 50 - Page 2 Empty Re: Regular Season - Sim 50

Post by Jamal (CHA) Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 am

emplep7 (DET) wrote:
Jamal (NYK) wrote:
emplep7 (DET) wrote:Beat the Bulls on our court behind great defense and Melo leading the way and then took that defense to the new-look Milwaukee Bucks and shut them down as well.  Melo and Knight led the way there, but the Knicks are still a game behind me keeping it close.

You're pretty hard to chase man! We're 17-1 in the last 18 and still behind your Pistons! What do we need to do?  Very Happy Wink 

We've just started a 6 game road trip, so I might even lose track of you now. I might need to focus more on the Hawks coming strong, but let's see what happens.

Haha, tell me about it.  Your team keeps crawling up my back and I can't find a way to get rid of you.  Its going to be a tight race the rest of the way between you, me, and the Hawks for home court throughout and it might determine who ends up going to the finals.  Good luck and I mean that in the most insincere way possible.

Yeah, finishing in the right place means a lot. I finished the first season strong, but matched up with MIA in the first round. And then last season I also found them in the second round after a tight race between some teams (you included) that got me in the wrong side of the playoff tree (MIA side) once again.
So let's see what happens, as it will be a nice battle till the end of the season, with Hawks and maybe even another team(s) involved too. Still plenty of games ahead... but it's been fun so far!  bounce 
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by emplep7 (DET) Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 am

Jamal (NYK) wrote:
emplep7 (DET) wrote:
Jamal (NYK) wrote:
emplep7 (DET) wrote:Beat the Bulls on our court behind great defense and Melo leading the way and then took that defense to the new-look Milwaukee Bucks and shut them down as well.  Melo and Knight led the way there, but the Knicks are still a game behind me keeping it close.

You're pretty hard to chase man! We're 17-1 in the last 18 and still behind your Pistons! What do we need to do?  Very Happy Wink 

We've just started a 6 game road trip, so I might even lose track of you now. I might need to focus more on the Hawks coming strong, but let's see what happens.

Haha, tell me about it.  Your team keeps crawling up my back and I can't find a way to get rid of you.  Its going to be a tight race the rest of the way between you, me, and the Hawks for home court throughout and it might determine who ends up going to the finals.  Good luck and I mean that in the most insincere way possible.

Yeah, finishing in the right place means a lot. I finished the first season strong, but matched up with MIA in the first round. And then last season I also found them in the second round after a tight race between some teams (you included) that got me in the wrong side of the playoff tree (MIA side) once again.
So let's see what happens, as it will be a nice battle till the end of the season, with Hawks and maybe even another team(s) involved too. Still plenty of games ahead... but it's been fun so far!  bounce 

Haha yeah it has been a good battle all year and I'm just glad that theres not one team dominating like the last couple season with Miami.
emplep7 (DET)
emplep7 (DET)

Back to top Go down

Post by andrei (MEM) Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Win vs BOS - 74-129

Ray Allen had one of those weird one game injuries and only played 2 mins. Bradley stepped in nicely with 18 points, 5 boards and 4 steals in 38 mins. Lillard had 36/7/6 and Aldridge 17/11. We played a very efficient game shooting 57% from the field and 46% from three and had only 9 TOs. Boston struggled in this one but KCP and Bazz played well with 16 and 14 respectively. Well deserved break now Smile
andrei (MEM)
andrei (MEM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Scorched (NOP) Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:01 pm

Nice win over OKC. Gay had a great game, scoring 37 points on 54% from his position at power forward. He took advantage of the fact that he was going up against Ryan Anderson, obviously.

I think this team has one more trade left in it before fighting for that 8th seed in the East. We may look full rebuild, but we would honestly love to sneak into the playoffs and get MKG some more post season experience.

A win over OKC is a great start.
Sun Scorched (NOP)
Sun Scorched (NOP)

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice (TOR) Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:30 pm

emplep7 (DET) wrote:
Jamal (NYK) wrote:
emplep7 (DET) wrote:
Jamal (NYK) wrote:

Haha yeah it has been a good battle all year and I'm just glad that theres not one team dominating like the last couple season with Miami.  

You have no idea how annoying it is to see I won a game or two, or three and making absolutely no progress in the chase for the #1 seed in our conference. Chicago is a dark horse team too...

We'll see what happens, I'd like to win my division because as of now I doubt I catch you or NYK.
blackice (TOR)
blackice (TOR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Not entirely sure why there was a sim for like 3 total games, but whatever. No games for us.
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2