CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Regular Season - Sim 54

+16
Jamal (CHA)
Jestor (LAL)
andrei (MEM)
Querejeta (WAS)
Higrade (LAC)
blackice (TOR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
BizGilwalker (HOU)
bt (SAC)
dapralbe (ATL)
RobIII(GSW)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
rh0xxy (MIN)
Jake0890 (WAS)
Dennis (BOS)
Sun Scorched (NOP)
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Regular Season - Sim 54 Empty Regular Season - Sim 54

Post by Sun Scorched (NOP) Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:59 pm

League Standings
League File
League Leaders

Notes:
We fixed the issues with trades - so we should be good until the end of the season with the league file.
BI - Your instructions were invalid.

Last edited by Sun Scorched (CHA) on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Scorched (NOP)
Sun Scorched (NOP)

Back to top Go down

Regular Season - Sim 54 Empty Re: Regular Season - Sim 54

Post by Dennis (BOS) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Depth Chart was inserted somehow and my guys played through injury.
You guys still having problems with all those trades?

Whatever Roooooooooad win!!!
Schröder one rebound shy of a triple Double!
Jennings with 56 points against us, taking 42 shots, lol.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Yeah, my DC still didn't get put in right it looks like. Really killed us against Phoenix when Chris Copeland plays over 20 minutes.

BUT WHY CAN'T WE EVER BEAT THE SUNS?
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by rh0xxy (MIN) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Won at home against Dallas. JR Smith and Johnson spearheaded the offense on this one as Paul was hobbled with foul troubles.
rh0xxy (MIN)
rh0xxy (MIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:06 pm

I just don't know what happened. Our DC was not inserted again, Nene is still out, and we took 52 3ptA.
I don't know why it has happened since we play at a "low pace" (4). I can't understand why Bullock took 12 3ptA or Roy, for example, who was not even listed to play, played 7 minutes and took 4 shots. I just want Nene to be back, feels a little bit weird to input DC over and over again (and, believe me, I lose 30 minutes to input a single DC every day, because I have to transfer files from one machine to another, input everything, transfer again, and, thanks to my net (who's not even close to the quality of internet you guys have at USA) it takes a huge amount of time just to do everything correctly. Also with Nene back it took me a while to tweak everything just to make sure everyone got the minutes I wanted them to play, and it seems all that work, for the 2nd consecutive time, was for nothing.

Anyway losses happens, I hope you guys have been able to fix the file and I really hope that my DC can be inputted correctly for next sim!
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Scorched (NOP) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 pm

No clue why .tems won't upload. Will let someone else have more luck with it this next sim.

Sorry all.

SS
Sun Scorched (NOP)
Sun Scorched (NOP)

Back to top Go down

Post by RobIII(GSW) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Good win against OKC. We needed that win for our playoff push. Wade went off again. Suprise of the day was rookie Adreian Payne with a double double. 3 more days until the return of Millsap
RobIII(GSW)
RobIII(GSW)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Scorched (NOP) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:I just don't know what happened. Our DC was not inserted again, Nene is still out, and we took 52 3ptA.
I don't know why it has happened since we play at a "low pace" (4). I can't understand why Bullock took 12 3ptA or Roy, for example, who was not even listed to play, played 7 minutes and took 4 shots. I just want Nene to be back, feels a little bit weird to input DC over and over again (and, believe me, I lose 30 minutes to input a single DC every day, because I have to transfer files from one machine to another, input everything, transfer again, and, thanks to my net (who's not even close to the quality of internet you guys have at USA) it takes a huge amount of time just to do everything correctly. Also with Nene back it took me a while to tweak everything just to make sure everyone got the minutes I wanted them to play, and it seems all that work, for the 2nd consecutive time, was for nothing.

Anyway losses happens, I hope you guys have been able to fix the file and I really hope that my DC can be inputted correctly for next sim!

Well, Cleveland zones pretty heavily, so that's why your boys were jacking up so many threes.

I understand the frustration. Trust me when I tell you that the mods spend significantly more time on the back-end simming, entering trades, contracts, etc. When things go wrong, it's frustrating for us too. Now that the file has been fixed, submit your .tem one more time and you'll be good to go.

Appreciate the understanding,

SS
Sun Scorched (NOP)
Sun Scorched (NOP)

Back to top Go down

Post by dapralbe (ATL) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:14 pm

You have a lot work with all things of the league, normally is all excellent. 

Win miami 117-103 excellent game of my guys, two importa t game vs miami and new orleans. Marquis teague with 6 assist in only 25 minutes i like this boy.
Next game vs sacramento kings
dapralbe (ATL)
dapralbe (ATL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:I just don't know what happened. Our DC was not inserted again, Nene is still out, and we took 52 3ptA.

I assume Cleveland played a lot Zone.
Players tend to shoot a lot threes if they are facing zones.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Sun Scorched (CHA) wrote:

Well, Cleveland zones pretty heavily, so that's why your boys were jacking up so many threes.

I understand the frustration.  Trust me when I tell you that the mods spend significantly more time on the back-end simming, entering trades, contracts, etc.  When things go wrong, it's frustrating for us too.  Now that the file has been fixed, submit your .tem one more time and you'll be good to go.

SS

All good jace. i believe it happened because it was a fixed file.
So everything should be running again next SIM. Really appreciate the work you guys are doing and I believe Marcos too. But Brazil didnt win today, so that might be his excuse Razz
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by bt (SAC) Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Dennis (BOS) wrote:Depth Chart was inserted somehow and my guys played through injury.
You guys still having problems with all those trades?

Whatever Roooooooooad win!!!
Schröder one rebound shy of a triple Double!
Jennings with 56 points against us, taking 42 shots, lol.

We speak and you know what I think about your team but I'm pissed we lost this. No way we should have lost this at home with your youth and I blame the DC not being used again.

Seriously, we set DCs and some error is occurring? It's frustrating for a team who needa all the wins they can get against a team like Boston.

I was really looking forward to a good crack at stringing together our first win streak of the season and this just ruined it. I get people will say it's just one game but it was an important game for us.
bt (SAC)
bt (SAC)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:29 am

I understand the frustration.  Trust me when I tell you that the mods spend significantly more time on the back-end simming, entering trades, contracts, etc.  When things go wrong, it's frustrating for us too.  Now that the file has been fixed, submit your .tem one more time and you'll be good to go.

SS

Howard played 23 minutes (I think) and after this we were without any C, so that may be the clue of why my guys were jacking up 3s at will. But, had we had Nene, we'd have had a C for the whole game, meaning more post plays. Heck, who knows if we would up winning this game, and I kinda know that it seems like I'm complaining every time about lack of Nene, but he and Howard are our only depth of REAL big man with big man instincts, big man shot blocking ability, rebounding, post scoring. After them, we're build around shooters to play off Howard, and good defensive players. That's why I keep telling why Nene is so important. After all, he defends much better than Anderson, plays much more minutes, stop more drives (meaning Howard needs to contest less shots at the rim), I mean, he has really such a big effect in what we do, and see him healthy and not playing kind of sucks. I built this team with a system in mind so we could compete when everyone was healthy, because I'm not betting I can contend with any key players (read Williams, George, Nene, Howard) down. I'm chasing hard a higher PO spot and every win counts so that's why I'm a little bit frustrated, but that happens, no big deal.

Anyway, I know how hard is to run a sim league, and I can only appreciate the work you guys are doing. You can bet I'm gonna upload it again and again because I know things like this are out of you guys control and it will always help. Hope I (and all of us) can have better luck next time Smile

I'm working on a big article right now to explain more about the success (or not LOL) of our team, and, after few games of evaluation, see if our new system is really working. It's taken taken more time than I once thought because of world cup (I'm watching every single game, I just love soccer so much) but I'll get it done by tomorrow or the day after.

All in all, we just want to make the postseason, and then it's a completely new game.
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by BizGilwalker (HOU) Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 am

141-98 win over Memphis. I pretty much take 44 points from Lebron for granted, but he had a monster triple-double in this one. Tony Parker recorded 30 (and apparently had a mild concussion somewhere in those 39 minutes), while we had major sparks from Kobe and Mo Williams. Marcus Thornton had 30 for the Grizzlies. Good luck to the new Memphis GM, you've got your work cut out for you.

BizGilwalker (HOU)
BizGilwalker (HOU)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:41 am

Dennis (BOS) wrote:

SS

All good jace. i believe it happened because it was a fixed file.
So everything should be running again next SIM. Really appreciate the work you guys are doing and I believe Marcos too. But Brazil didnt win today, so that might be his excuse Razz

Hahaha
Brazil played very poorly (once again) today. No way we're winning this WC.
The title belongs to your Germany, I'd bet all my money on them if I had any Very Happy
In 2010 I told everyone Spain would win, just like in 2006 when I told guys Italy was my pick. Maybe I'm right again, Germany is ready, lead by Schweinsteiger and Lahm, they're mature, while possessing top young talent (Gotze, Muller, Hummels), they're the perfect combination of talent and experience, just like Spain was back in 2010. They're winning it all this year.

I'm actually not even rooting that much for Brazil to win this year. Politics matters (even though I'm not involved with politics). We have a real bad government, with lots of corruptions, and every one knows that. But we have 200.000.000 of people here, and we have LOTS of poor people, more than 50% of our population. And government created many programs that gives money to poor people. At first that seems nice, but all in all, it's just them trying to lure the poor people to vote on them so the programs won't end, and all in all it has worked perfectly for them. I want to see government change, and soccer is the #1 passion in Brazil, no matter your social class, or financial position. And lots of what happens at our next elections are related to our result in this WC, mainly because we're playing at home. Believe it or not, if Brazil does not win this year, that's the best chance we have to change from this corrupt government. Poor people sadly can't really think about politics, so maybe if Brazil lose the WC it will influence people's decision. At least there's some hope. I prefer to root for a change of government and some hope for our country to get rid of that much corruption than for my NT to win the WC. After all, if guys win the WC, it only helps 23 people (the players) who're going to earn a LOT of money in prizes. :/
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:44 am

Guys its just a game. Something didnt work like hoped and Jace already said it will be fixed next SIM. On Top it was only one SIM. If the most are so upset by this, ask the admins if a re SIM is possible.
Really, I Couldnt care less about it as there are so much way more Important things (just read Marcos post and he Named a few more Important Things, thanks for that!)..
Its cool how you guys are really into your teams, as it seems, but its still not the reallife. Its only some guys having fun managing teams.
So be happy jace, Dylan, Adam and Myles are doing all this so we can have fun. If they screw it once I really Couldnt care less especially as it will be fixed next SIM.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:00 am

Eh, people will get over it Dennis. It's part of being a commish. You get backlash like that for when DCs for some reason aren't getting input. I know the feeling.

Lost to the Clippers. Turnovers killed us badly. We took it to Chris Paul and Al Jefferson to somewhat limit them but it didn't matter when JR Smith and James Johnson filled in nicely for them. I'll have to change some things up while DeMar and Hill are injured.
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by bt (SAC) Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:11 am

Dennis (BOS) wrote:Guys its just a game. Something didnt work like hoped and Jace already said it will be fixed next SIM. On Top it was only one SIM. If the most are so upset by this, ask the admins if a re SIM is possible.
Really, I Couldnt care less about it as there are so much way more Important things (just read Marcos post and he Named a few more Important Things, thanks for that!)..
Its cool how you guys are really into your teams, as it seems, but its still not the reallife. Its only some guys having fun managing teams.
So be happy jace, Dylan, Adam and Myles are doing all this so we can have fun. If they screw it once I really Couldnt care less especially as it will be fixed next SIM.

Come on man, give me a break. None of us take take this seriously enough to let it actually worry us, lol.

Don't take it away from me. When you've had a terrible season to date and look forward to playing the lesser teams who you match up okay with, it sucks when this happens. I couldn't care less if I was playing a top team, lol, but against teams like mine, these occasions are rare Smile

So we don't need the it's not real life speech and there are more important things. I'm pretty sure we all know that but I've got like 2 teams we have a good chance at beating, lol, and one chance just disappeared because of it.

Moving on.
bt (SAC)
bt (SAC)

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice (TOR) Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:46 am

W vs. ORL

Close game but we pulled it out in the end. Micic had 26/2 while Wiggin's had a sick statline with 31/3/1 w/ 4 stls & 7 blks and Green chipped in 20 in 19 minutes off the bench.

Lawson led the way for us with 28/8/6 w/ 2stls and Horford put up 25/15 on 50 FG% while fouling out Noel in 19 minutes. Curry only had 9/3/6 but held Antetokounmpo/Bayless to a combined 9/9 on 3-8 shooting.

Tony Mitchell had 11/9 w/ 2 stls & 5 blks on 50 FG%. Varejao has been very productive off the bench for us with 14/11 in 15 minutes for us..

Reke is injured for 16 days with a bruised bicep so Afflalo will get the start until then. Only .5 games back NYK for the #1 seed now.

Next up HOU.
blackice (TOR)
blackice (TOR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Higrade (LAC) Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:16 am

smh, of course depth chart didn't upload again so i get Glenn Robinson as a starting SF again and hand the Pelicans a free win. Oh and Eric Bledsoe sits out AGAIN.

This is just crazy.

Higrade (LAC)
Higrade (LAC)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:17 am

bt (TOR) wrote:
Dennis (BOS) wrote:Guys its just a game. Something didnt work like hoped and Jace already said it will be fixed next SIM. On Top it was only one SIM. If the most are so upset by this, ask the admins if a re SIM is possible.

Come on man, give me a break. None of us take take this seriously enough to let it actually worry us, lol.

Don't take it away from me. When you've had a terrible season to date and look forward to playing the lesser teams who you match up okay with, it sucks when this happens. I couldn't care less if I was playing a top team, lol, but against teams like mine, these occasions are rare Smile

So we don't need the it's not real life speech and there are more important things. I'm pretty sure we all know that but I've got like 2 teams we have a good chance at beating, lol, and one chance just disappeared because of it.

Moving on.

Haha, yeah I know you dont need that speech. You dont Smile.
Just saying.. Read a few comments and was a bit shocked as its only one game/one SIM.
About our game, I believe gortat/Nelson/jennings is the best you could have gotten on the Court to beat us. And dont forget we didnt play our starting Five either. We had 3 guys playing injured. Thanks god nobody went down for longer due to
that.
But Hey, reallife shit was over the Top. Was 4am here, so thats maybe my excuse, haha

Anyway, tomorrow regame Razz! Time for you to steal one on my Court:)!
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Querejeta (WAS) Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:54 am

Nor my tem. or my OS. was updated but even that we got a relaxed win over the 76ers with another ASG by John Wall 40 pts 70 rbs. 8 asist. We only loss the last period due to relax but finished 108-87. Good win on road.

Next sim are facing the New Memphis, let's see what they take to the capital city.

Our direct rivals: ATL (38-17) won vs. ORL but the are now visiting the re-armed HOU. MIA (30-25) got another loss vs. UTAH and there are 5 in straight right now.
Querejeta (WAS)
Querejeta (WAS)

https://csleague.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by andrei (MEM) Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:27 am

Win vs DET – 92-102
Wow big win and unexpected. DC did not go through so poor injured Lillard played 37 minutes with one hand in a cast but still finished with 34/12. Aldridge struggling mightily against DET and again scored only 7 but had 13 boards and 3 blocks. We shot horribly but slightly better than the Pistons and had 7 less TOs and 6 more assists. Granger led DET with 19 and we are proud to say that we held the scoring machine that is Carmelo Anthony to 3-21 field goals
andrei (MEM)
andrei (MEM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jestor (LAL) Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:37 am

Finally snapped a 7 game losing streak, but it was due to a fluke DC. Really frustrating to see us struggling so much after it looked like we'd found a bit of form in the early going after those trades. Was hoping to get 30 wins, but at the rate we're playing, we'll be lucky to break 20.
Jestor (LAL)
Jestor (LAL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:40 am

Same here with my DC, as is Bosh still playing trough injury. At least it looks like it's happening to everyone, and Chris didn't aggravate it, although we lost.

L: New York Knicks 103 @ 107 Denver Nuggets
Ricky Rubio: 35 points, 12 assists, 10 rebounds, 4 steals
Chase Budinger: 21 points, 3 rebounds

4 points loss on the road against the Nuggets. With Bosh playing injured, scoring just 4 points, Rubio had to carry the load offensively tonight.
And he did, exploiting for 35 points, including 7/12 from 3PT land, to go with his usual 12 assists and 10 rebounds, for his 4th triple double of the season.

Anyway it wasn't enough to get the W back home. We reached the 4th quarter 11 up on the scoreboard, but a 20/35 last run by the Nuggets they managed to turn the game around and get the win.

At least we managed to keep the East lead.. but not for long if we don't get wins back soon.
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next