CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Regular Season - Sim 10

+15
rh0xxy (MIN)
WillyJakkz (ORL)
Benripcity (MIA)
Dqchen87 (CAVS)
bt (SAC)
blackice (TOR)
Rizzo (NY)
Higrade (LAC)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
Dennis (BOS)
Jake0890 (WAS)
Cyrisnyte (SAS)
BizGilwalker (HOU)
Dylan (BKN)
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Regular Season - Sim 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Regular Season - Sim 10

Post by Benripcity (MIA) Thu May 01, 2014 2:14 am

105-133 Victory over the Miami Heat at home. Rose returned to pre-injury form, 29 points 8 assists 2 steals and a block on 11/15 shooting. Splitter had 22. Noah had 21 points 15 boards. Beasley and Gibson both had solid outings, they will be missed.

Durant and Ellis combined for 68 but the rest of the team couldent get much going. Side note IT misses Orangeparka.
Benripcity (MIA)
Benripcity (MIA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Thu May 01, 2014 2:30 am

Benripcity (CHI) wrote:105-133 Victory over the Miami Heat at home. Rose returned to pre-injury form, 29 points 8 assists 2 steals and a block on 11/15 shooting. Splitter had 22. Noah had 21 points 15 boards. Beasley and Gibson both had solid outings, they will be missed.

Durant and Ellis combined for 68 but the rest of the team couldent get much going. Side note IT misses Orangeparka.

IT is not the only one Wink
What a huge difference between OP's Heat and the actual. I was not in the league at that time, but, tell me guys, has OP's Heat ever had a sub .500 record?

Miami has great pieces. Just need their manager to step up and show he's actually worried about the team. Comment sims, reply to PMs, even make some tactical adjustments as it's clearly not happening..
An article would help his cause, just to show the league he's here..
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Thu May 01, 2014 2:41 am

I've had talks with him, he's replied to me though not sure about his activity as a whole but that isn't the same team man, far from it.

Actually I made a comment on this just a few days ago max.
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Thu May 01, 2014 2:46 am

I'm not even talking about PMs.. I mean, I sent him few but it has only 2 days so I'm not going to blame anyone for not replying, though he has been online, just has not seen PMs yet.
But what I mean is that he's not changing things or commenting or participating when his team is clearly in the wrong direction.
He could try to shake things up.. At least.

Anyway, no blame here since we all have a life and there are times when you aren't much available to internet. Hopes he bounces back, starts commenting and bring this good Heat team all the way to the top again.
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Thu May 01, 2014 3:02 am

Well in all fairness thus far I recall him going from not playing Shumpert much to giving him some burn but that may have been awhile ago.

Just a difficult transition though in MIA with that assortment of players OP left as he clearly was gonna try to develop guys and likely trade for capspace to pursue FA's.
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by rh0xxy (MIN) Thu May 01, 2014 3:08 am

We lost to the GSW at home but the Simmer probably missed one important button as Deron was DNP despite being logged as a starter in the DC page.
rh0xxy (MIN)
rh0xxy (MIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by andrei (MEM) Thu May 01, 2014 5:09 am

it seems that my trade with Chi did not go through and poor Wes Johnson is still on my team  Sad 

good road win vs IND - 125-85

Lillard erupted for 49 on phenomenal 24-29 shooting and also dished out 10 assists. LMA also scored 24 and grabbed 10 boards. We shot 64% overall while holding Indiana to 41% and 19% from downtown. Both teams committed very few TOs (POR - 10, IND - 11). We scored an amazing 80 points in the paint but this was a relatively slow game with only 14 combined fastbreak points. LeBron led Indiana with 28 but the rest of the team struggled

also want to say Congrats to Marcos as I see OKC are back to .500 and Dennis for winning vs the mighty Knicks  Very Happy
andrei (MEM)
andrei (MEM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Thu May 01, 2014 5:12 am

andrei (POR) wrote:it seems that my trade with Chi did not go through and poor Wes Johnson is still on my team  Sad 

Lillard erupted for 49 on phenomenal 24-29 shooting and also dished out 10 assists. LMA also scored 24 and grabbed 10 boards. We shot 64% overall while holding Indiana to 41% and 19% from downtown. Both teams committed very few TOs (POR - 10, IND - 11). We scored an amazing 80 points in the paint but this was a relatively slow game with only 14 combined fastbreak points. LeBron led Indiana with 28 but the rest of the team struggled

also want to say Congrats to Marcos as I see OKC are back to .500 and Dennis for winning vs the mighty Knicks  Very Happy

Congrats to both of us. Smile
We're going to play Dec. 2nd.. Will be some kind of "heat-check" game haha
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Thu May 01, 2014 5:35 am

andrei (POR) wrote:it seems that my trade with Chi did not go through and poor Wes Johnson is still on my team  Sad 

Thanks my friend, really found a rotation that works somehow. lol. Looking forward to our game  Very Happy ..
Good to see your comeback! Always expected. The new additions will make you even better.

So here my writeup about the game..

Win 114-109

This was a tough one. We are able to win games if we zone enemies to hell and they got no three points shooters like brooklyn, Philadelphia, Cleveland etc. But I really had to think twice about the tactic to play against New York. You cant zone them as they got to many great shooters, you cant play heavy man to man because they got Bosh and he will abuse Young with his DRFL. And you have to be a dumbass if you try to play fullcourt pressure againt Rubio.. So we decided to use Schröder in heavy man to man defense against Rubio, played no fullcourt pressure because its bullshit against rubio, rotated Dieng over to PF to let him and Young play heavy defense on Bosh and decided to play 10 off rebounds because McGee and Bosh arent the best defensive rebounders. On top we slowed the pace of the game down by playing a pace of 2. Because nobody will win a shootout against them as Rubio will create to many opent shots and they just got way to many great inside and outside shooters. Well it could have been luck or maybe I found a way to beat the mighty Knicks.. at least at home  Embarassed 

Hayward 33p, 6r, 2a w 1stl, 1blk, 2to 12/17
wow he's becoming so great.. He already had 11 20+ games in 13 games so far (Hayward watch in my Signature), averages 4.5 rebounds per game and shoots .47% from the field and .85% from the line. Still he averages way to many 3PA and needs preference work. No idea what he will look like as soon as his preferences are accurate to what he is, a slasher. Keeps shooting 65% inside. Future is bright.

Schröder 20p, 8a, 3r, 11/12FTM
Dennis was huge! Like already said jake forgot something damn important. The defense stats! Dennis didnt get any steals against rubio (will anybody ever get a steal against ricky? lol) but played great defense as he didnt allow rubio to drive as much as he wanted. instead rubio shot way to many threes 2/8 and had a bad shooting night anyway 6/17, pit bull terrier Dennis  Razz 

Bazz 22p, 6r, 1a w 1stl 1to
Since starting for us bazz averages 18.5p per game and starts to find his shooting. 44% from beyond the arc isnt bad but his 73% from the line have to improve fast. Everybody thought he will have foultrouble all the time and will turn the ball over often, but for now he averages 1.6TPG and 1.5PFG.

Everybody else didnt play bad but didnt play extraodinary well either. Those three won the game for us.
Good game jamal.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by andrei (MEM) Thu May 01, 2014 6:43 am

DennisJ (BOS) wrote:

We are able to win games if we zone enemies to hell and they got no three points shooters like brooklyn, Philadelphia, Cleveland etc. You cant zone them as they got to many great shooters, you cant play heavy man to man because they got Bosh and he will abuse Young with his DRFL.
And you have to be a dumbass if you try to play fullcourt pressure againt Rubio..

I must be a crazy dumbass as I played zone and full court press vs NYK   Shocked 
Can't argue with the result though Very Happy 
andrei (MEM)
andrei (MEM)

Back to top Go down

Post by rh0xxy (MIN) Thu May 01, 2014 6:51 am

Dylan (SAC) wrote:
Higrade (GSW) wrote:Yeah the depth charts weren't entered until after the sim for some odd reason...guess the simmer made a mistake ?

They were 100% entered before. Any mistakes made were game issues.
You might have missed to press the AI Suggest? If not, then it's probably a bug.
rh0xxy (MIN)
rh0xxy (MIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Thu May 01, 2014 6:59 am

andrei (POR) wrote:
DennisJ (BOS) wrote:

We are able to win games if we zone enemies to hell and they got no three points shooters like brooklyn, Philadelphia, Cleveland etc. You cant zone them as they got to many great shooters, you cant play heavy man to man because they got Bosh and he will abuse Young with his DRFL.
And you have to be a dumbass if you try to play fullcourt pressure againt Rubio..

I must be a crazy dumbass as I played zone and full court press vs NYK   Shocked 
Can't argue with the result though Very Happy 

Haha, maybe Im wrong, and no offense at all. Just thought yesterday "ok Dennis dont be a dumbass and try to Force turnover against ricky" Very Happy.. Just thought its nearly impossible to Force turnovers against ricky Very Happy..

But you got Damian "Superman" Lillard Razz!

BTW I would like to swap my win here against my loss at Toronto in the NLL Sad.. 98-99 in Toronto is really discouraging Sad.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Thu May 01, 2014 8:17 am

Regular Season - Sim 10 - Page 2 Nuggets – 109
Regular Season - Sim 10 - Page 2 Pelicans – 115

Anthony Davis – 36 pts, 12 reb, 5 blk
Marcus Smart – 28 pts, 8 ast, 3 stl, 1 blk
Greivis Vasquez – 16 pts, 7 ast, 5 reb
DeAndre Jordan – 13 pts, 5 reb, 3 blk

In a game that I knew was going to be tight, we were able to pull out a win by a slim margin. Luckily we were on our home floor and looks like we got ourselves some hometown calls as we went to the charity stripe 49 times compared to Denver’s 22. In conjunction with our free throws, Jrue Holiday and Greg Monroe were plagued with foul trouble all game long. We buckled down on defense and held them to 43% from the floor. Monroe struggled against Davis, connecting on just five of his 14 attempts.

Marcus Smart and Anthony Davis are reaching the point of superstar in the league already. With Davis in just his third season and Smart in his second, it is safe to say that all trade inquiries need not be sent my way as this duo will be playing together in New Orleans for a very long time.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Thu May 01, 2014 8:48 am

With Waiters on Board New Orleans will get the Title this year and they are the favorites for the next decade or something. Hopefully Orlando is able to beat them as soon as they are developed.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by emplep7 (DET) Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 am

Walked into Charlotte on the first of a tough 3-game road trip and beat them with very good defense. Perry Ellis is crazy efficient scoring 15 points in 15 minutes. Guy is going to be an offensive beast in this league.
emplep7 (DET)
emplep7 (DET)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Thu May 01, 2014 9:23 am

DennisJ (BOS) wrote:With Waiters on Board New Orleans will get the Title this year and they are the favorites for the next decade or something. Hopefully Orlando is able to beat them as soon as they are developed.
I wouldn't get too carried away proclaiming us title favorites this year. There are certainly still some holes in our roster. Gary Harris is in the process of filling one of those holes though.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Thu May 01, 2014 10:50 am

Regular Season - Sim 10 - Page 2 ZzY2wfC
Harden Scores Double Nickel + A Dime In 123-103 Victory Over Orlando

Harden put up a career high 65pts on 27-35 from the field and 11-15 from the charity stripe. He also grabbed 6rebs and dished out 2asts in the win while recently extended Tristan Thompson went for 20pts 19rebs and 2blks.
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Scorched (NOP) Thu May 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Well, objectively, Detroit isn't a team we're capable of beating right now anyways. Solid loss. MKG did hold Carmelo to 29% from the field.

We get Tyreke back for our next game, so maybe he can help put some points on the board.
Sun Scorched (NOP)
Sun Scorched (NOP)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnamezRtaken (POR) Thu May 01, 2014 2:08 pm

DennisJ (BOS) wrote:Bazz 22p, 6r, 1a w 1stl 1to
Since starting for us bazz averages 18.5p per game and starts to find his shooting. 44% from beyond the arc isnt bad but his 73% from the line have to improve fast. Everybody thought he will have foultrouble all the time and will turn the ball over often, but for now he averages 1.6TPG and 1.5PFG.

You should stick with Bazz and let him start. He's scoring pretty well for a rook.
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Thu May 01, 2014 2:27 pm

bestnamezRtaken (DAL) wrote:

You should stick with Bazz and let him start. He's scoring pretty well for a rook.

Definitely should. His turnovers and fouls definitely aren't anywhere close to bad enough to sit him. If he were turning the ball over as much as Jahii Carson, then it would be a problem.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis (BOS) Thu May 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Rizzo (NO) wrote:
bestnamezRtaken (DAL) wrote:

Definitely should. His turnovers and fouls definitely aren't anywhere close to bad enough to sit him. If he were turning the ball over as much as Jahii Carson, then it would be a problem.

Thats why he's starting since 6 or 7 games:).. He already saw enough minutes before, but it seems he needs Schröder next to him to get the ball where he wants/needs it. Our starting five is doing pretty great, but we got no bench. Only rookies.

Abrines is so raw, he's shooting below .30% averaging 3 TOs so far and Len needs at least this season and the next TC to be able to do serious damage.
Dennis (BOS)
Dennis (BOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Thu May 01, 2014 7:21 pm

L: New York Knicks 109 @ 114 Boston Celtics
Ricky Rubio: 16 points, 10 asists, 3 rebounds
Chris Bosh: 23 points, 4 rebounds

Tough loss against the division rival Celtics.
Even though DennisJ doesn't look like he believes in this young squad ( Razz ), they've already beaten Brooklyn, Philadelphia and now us in the division!

As for the game, we were decent offensively, but couldn't hold them don't, as we committed 26 PFs and forced them to go to the line 36 times, including 12 from Dennis who made Rubio foul out.
We had 58 points in the paint (to 26 from Boston), 37 fast break points (to 17), but as mentioned our defense wasn't there tonight and we paid for it with a 5 point loss that we weren't counting with. So congrats DennisJ! Wink
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2