CSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum.
by Stockton12 (UTA) Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 pm

» Ready, Set, Go!
by Dennis (BOS) Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

» HOUSTON ROCKETS TRADE BLOCK
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:42 am

» Mike D'antoni
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 am

» Magic Fire
by WillyJakkz (ORL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

» Chicago Bulls TB
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

» Chicago Sign
by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

» T.R. Dunn (10 characters)
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

» Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
by Jestor (LAL) Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Trade Chatter

+28
Benripcity (MIA)
rh0xxy (MIN)
BizGilwalker (HOU)
SterlingCooperDraperPryce
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Querejeta (WAS)
Higrade (LAC)
dapralbe (ATL)
Jamal (CHA)
Jestor (LAL)
Dennis (BOS)
bt (SAC)
jinx
andrei (MEM)
Kgdobby
Myles (SAS)
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)
Cyrisnyte (SAS)
Rizzo (NY)
emplep7 (DET)
Sun Scorched (NOP)
blackice (TOR)
Jake0890 (WAS)
orangeparka (MIA)
bestnamezRtaken (POR)
Riot (MKE)
WillyJakkz (ORL)
Dylan (BKN)
32 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Trade Chatter - Page 15 Empty Re: Trade Chatter

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:
andrei (POR) wrote:Nothing like a controversial statement to generate some heated debate Smile

Here is another one  - the best player in the division (conference?) is on POR roster....

Go

You better not expect me to finish the season with that roster Wink
I have assets to hit big time again. It's just a question of december 31 coming.

Or expanding your deal into a 3 team trade
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:26 pm

andrei (POR) wrote:Nothing like a controversial statement to generate some heated debate Smile

Here is another one  - the best player in the division (conference?) is on POR roster....

Go

Trade Chatter - Page 15 Youre_serious_futurama

Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, Derrick Favors, Demarcus Cousins, Stephen Curry, Tony Parker, JAMES HARDEN.

Nah.
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Did LA just pulled out of LeBron's next year conversation?
Nice deal for them, Deng at about 5M / year is a steal, the steal of the FAP.. But they have no CAP to sign LBJ next summer, they can't offer him a max deal even if they don't pick up Gasol's TO.

Strange, very strange. Still, good team. Expect big things from LA.
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeshowAK7 (OKC) Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:Did LA just pulled out of LeBron's next year conversation?
Nice deal for them, Deng at about 5M / year is a steal, the steal of the FAP.. But they have no CAP to sign LBJ next summer, they can't offer him a max deal even if they don't pick up Gasol's TO.

Strange, very strange. Still, good team. Expect big things from LA.

Gotta build some credibility my brother! I can dump Reddick for space, shift another player and I'm all good!
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Laughing Luol Deng over LeBron

Awesome news! Lakers hoping to trade Gasol Beal Deng for LeBron at deadline?

Anyway this is awesome news for Minny and BK. Don't see anyone except maybe a rebuilding team to take on Redick with a pick attached but that's a stretch maybe as the pick may be late.

Dump Redick to Indy, they need a shooter.
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 pm

WillyJakkz (HOU) wrote:Laughing Luol Deng over LeBron

Anyway this is awesome news for Minny and BK. Don't see anyone except maybe a rebuilding team to take on Redick with a pick attached but that's a stretch maybe as the pick may be late.

I possibly see BK, but I dunno why my name is being thrown around here. Even if I didn't sign anyone AT ALL this offseason, once I extend Parsons, I won't be able to give LeBron his max, not to mention Love may opt out and Lin is a free agent that needs to be extended as well.

If I throw another season down the toilet to wait for LeBron, my odds of getting him in the first place are like 5% because there's no way he joins a losing team with the hope to turn them around.
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:44 pm

You see? I'm telling you guys.. If the Pacers want, they can strike BIG TIME with James like I did. But I think having James is gonna work there.
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Damn, the East is getting stronger!
We already had enough with Durant, now LeBron also coming east...  Crying or Very sad

But hey, we accept the challenge! Twisted Evil
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by BizGilwalker (HOU) Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:I'd do the same of I were Pacers GM. They're not winning agains Miami with the same team as last year. You gotta take some risks, and they'll have a lot of options at midseason.
This is the only reason I entertained this offer. Really, the only way to beat Miami in this conference is to have the one player better than Durant. This team, despite all my snide remarks through the season, was going to get slaughtered. PG hasn't quite lived up to the superstardom that he was supposed to bring to Indy and Hibbert was a disappointment as well. I knew I was willing to trade either or both if the right deal came along. It came along. I know I've got a little team-building to do if I want to retain Bron Bron but I think I can pull it off.
BizGilwalker (HOU)
BizGilwalker (HOU)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Wow I leave for three hours and come back to this?!? Unreal!

Jake0890 (MIN) wrote:Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, Derrick Favors, Demarcus Cousins, Stephen Curry, Tony Parker, JAMES HARDEN.

Don't forget about Anthony Davis!
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Jake0890 (MIN) wrote:

I possibly see BK, but I dunno why my name is being thrown around here. Even if I didn't sign anyone AT ALL this offseason, once I extend Parsons, I won't be able to give LeBron his max, not to mention Love may opt out and Lin is a free agent that needs to be extended as well.

If I throw another season down the toilet to wait for LeBron, my odds of getting him in the first place are like 5% because there's no way he joins a losing team with the hope to turn them around.

Oh yeah forgot you have no space but if I have to turn back into my David Aldridge alter ego I'll do it for you.

Trade Chatter - Page 15 DAldridge-2007
With LeBron James being shipped to Indy I'm being told the Wolves are trying to get creative and reach out to teams to gain another elite level player to pair with Love who can also opt out in 2015 to perhaps have a punchers chance of gaining LeBron's services should he leave Indy which in fact could be a reality cause that lineup I mean let's face it, reminds some of the Cavs circa 2010 and we all know what happened then and at this point LeBron wants to play for a winner and if the Wolves can move a package of let's say Jeremy Lin and expiring Chandler Parsons for a Roy Hibbert or a Chris Paul etc then the Wolves would have CP3, Kevin Love, and max cap room to coerce LeBron into seriously considering Minny as a destination. We'll see how things transpire throughout the season. Reporting for CSL Tonite, I'm David Aldridge.
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeshowAK7 (OKC) Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:51 pm

DA better start coaching these GM's otherwise a new world order is coming to CSL and the Lakers will be starting it.
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)
LakeshowAK7 (OKC)

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Well now that the luster has worn off from the blockbuster LeBron deal I gotta say...

The LA Lakers are looking scary good.

Westbrook/ Beal/ Deng (Butler)/ Gasol/ Horford

Gonna have to sim em and see how they look...
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by orangeparka (MIA) Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Man can't believe LeBron was traded. Not particularly a fan of George or Hibbert, so it'll be interesting to see how OKC does.

orangeparka (MIA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo (NY) Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:27 pm

orangeparka (MIA) wrote:Man can't believe LeBron was traded.

Coming from the guy who traded LeBron away less than 24 hours after teams were announced lol.
Rizzo (NY)
Rizzo (NY)

Back to top Go down

Post by orangeparka (MIA) Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Rizzo (NO) wrote:
orangeparka (MIA) wrote:Man can't believe LeBron was traded.

Coming from the guy who traded LeBron away less than 24 hours after teams were announced lol.

Haha true that.

orangeparka (MIA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Scorched (NOP) Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Hmmmmm. I think I'd like the deal a lot better for DEN if they weren't swallowing Pekovic's mistake of a contract. I think ATL wins by virtue of that.
Sun Scorched (NOP)
Sun Scorched (NOP)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcos_Beck (CHI) Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:25 pm

I think it does not make sense for the Nuggs. Although the deal is very balanced. I think they'd be better resigning Dirk and adding a defensive SG in FA.
But, they can still resign Dirk and use him as SF, or have a great rotation of Bigs.
Marcos_Beck (CHI)
Marcos_Beck (CHI)

Back to top Go down

Post by Higrade (LAC) Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm assuming Cousins is extremely prone to injury ? He played in 56 games in 2012 and 12 games in 2013 ?

Hawks looking good with Cousins-Smith-Barnes-Anderson-Kemba...but I think Kemba might be the downfall if anything. He'll take too many shots away from Barnes & Cousins and the piss poor FG% of Smooth & Kemba might hurt them. Nonetheless, looks like a great team on paper.
Higrade (LAC)
Higrade (LAC)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake0890 (WAS) Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Haven't both Cousins and Smith played for the Hawks before?

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like a 2nd attempt at something that didn't work before.
Jake0890 (WAS)
Jake0890 (WAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:40 pm

I'm indifferent about the deal.

Pek and Monroe cost more and combined are better than Big Cuz but DMC fits the age requirements of the Hawks (as did Monroe) and individually is better than both Pek and Monroe though one could argue efficiency and IQ.

For the Nuggets Cousins and Dirk was a nice duo so that's basically what this trade is, a frontocurt trade of having a Dirk DMC duo vs Monroe Pek.

Doesn't really seem to help or hurt Denver too too much if at all though Jrue DMC core was better imo.

DMC Josh Smith duo is gonna either be really good due to skill or really hilarious due to IQ.

Blockbuster move though no doubt.
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice (TOR) Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Sun Scorched (CHA) wrote:Hmmmmm.  I think I'd like the deal a lot better for DEN if they weren't swallowing Pekovic's mistake of a contract. I think ATL wins by virtue of that.

If you compare Peks production with guys in that price range he's pretty comparable. 

Marcos_Beck (OKC) wrote:I think it does not make sense for the Nuggs. Although the deal is very balanced. I think they'd be better resigning Dirk and adding a defensive SG in FA.
But, they can still resign Dirk and use him as SF, or have a great rotation of Bigs.

Dirk is 35 and there aren't many starting quality SG in FA left. Dirk as the 3rd big and signing another wing leaves them with;

Pekovic/Hickson
Monroe/Dirk
Ariza/FA 
KCP/Afflalo
Jrue/FA

I think they did really well here long term, and short team as well but that's just me.

Higrade (GSW) wrote:I'm assuming Cousins is extremely prone to injury ? He played in 56 games in 2012 and 12 games in 2013 ?

Hawks looking good with Cousins-Smith-Barnes-Anderson-Kemba...but I think Kemba might be the downfall if anything. He'll take too many shots away from Barnes & Cousins and the piss poor FG% of Smooth & Kemba might hurt them. Nonetheless, looks like a great team on paper.

The first point is a good one but I'll be doing pref. work with Kemba and can always bring him off the bench and run an Anderson/Thabo/Barnes perimeter at times with Miller getting minutes too. It's a valid concern though.

As for Smith he was a dominant big in 2012 on league average efficiency when he had some help so I'm not too worried about him.

Jake0890 (MIN) wrote:Haven't both Cousins and Smith played for the Hawks before?

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like a 2nd attempt at something that didn't work before.

Smith was on the team when we took over but he didn't play for us because we moved him before the season started and like we mentioned in the trade thread we regretted moving Cousins. 

To the second point Cousins didn't play with anyone on this team but who knows it could implode for sure. Time will tell.

WillyJakkz (HOU) wrote:I'm indifferent about the deal.

Pek and Monroe cost more and combined are better than Big Cuz but DMC fits the age requirements of the Hawks (as did Monroe) and individually is better than both Pek and Monroe though one could argue efficiency and IQ.

For the Nuggets Cousins and Dirk was a nice duo so that's basically what this trade is, a frontocurt trade of having a Dirk DMC duo vs Monroe Pek.

Doesn't really seem to help or hurt Denver too too much if at all though Jrue DMC core was better imo.

DMC Josh Smith duo is gonna either be really good due to skill or really hilarious due to IQ.

Blockbuster move though no doubt.

Smith doesn't have a bad BBIQ in this league, 69 IQ is decent. Horford has a 60 IQ, Bynum 56, Favors 60, Drummond 62, Sanders 43 and they are fine. He has a 79 DI which is more important with bigs in my opinion. Cousins has a 41 IQ which is why I moved him in the first place but it was low IQ move on my part because he is an efficient player anyway. With Okafor, Thompson and Robinson I can play with minutes if they don't have good chemistry. Agree with the rest.
blackice (TOR)
blackice (TOR)

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyJakkz (ORL) Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Damn my bad, forgot you had Okafor, keep getting hypnotized by your sig lol that sh*t is dope.

I think DMC and Okafor compliment each other pretty well, maybe even better than Josh and DMC.

Interested in seeing the starting lineup.
WillyJakkz (ORL)
WillyJakkz (ORL)

Back to top Go down

Post by andrei (MEM) Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 pm

good deal for both sides

DMC absolutely owned us earlier in the season and played like a MVP before the injury so I'd give the advantage to ATL purely because they have just acquired a CSL Monster
andrei (MEM)
andrei (MEM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal (CHA) Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:09 pm

It happens again and again... once I get to realize what players the Hawks have, BI comes with another trade and messes me up again  Laughing 

And about the trade, I just say that I'm now officially scared about this Hawks team. And I wasn't before..
Jamal (CHA)
Jamal (CHA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next